Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My New House Status 4/23/08

































Its time for me to update my house renovation status after the 2.5 months renovation works has been done. Tang has decided to hire a gardener to help me planting the carpet grass and hope the gardener can start his work this week. This is because i have totally no energy to taking care on the garden area...washed house is really killed me ;-). Luckily my lovely parents was helping me for the passed few weekend. We are using lots of Jip (a brand recommended by my mummy), acids, and thinners in order to cleaned up/removed the paints and stains on the floors. Its really a tuff works...








This photo is taken without the completion of fixing the grill at upstairs balconi, however you can still clearly see the effect before and after the painting work.




l

No comments: